TC55343 GUI Controller for Kyocera Display (Optrex) T-55343 LCDs. The TC55343 controller supports Kyocera Display (former Optrex) T-55343
Series 320x240 TFT Transmissive Color Graphic LCDs. This controller allows user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows displaying both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC55343 utilizes AT32UC3B0256
microcontroller, Epson S1D13781
simple LCD controller and external 64Mbit serial flash. This board can accept 3.3 - 15 VDC supply.
TC55343 includes a CD-ROM with supporting documentation (one per order) and DB-9 to 10 pin IDC adapter cable.
- Serial communication interface PC (RS-232 or USB) and TTL
- Seven programmable baud rates
- 64Mbit Flash Memory for fonts, bitmaps and GUI storage
- Touch screen controller
- Individual Pixel Control
- Draw/Clear Line/Rectangle/Circle
- 3.3 VDC voltage regulator
- Software controls backlight ON/OFF, display ON/OFF
- Power up user defined settings (saved in the flash memory)
- 3 user-selectable fonts and 1 system font
- 180° Screen Rotation
- Flip screen horizontally/vertically
- The firmware can be customized for particular application
- The hardware can be modified for specific OEM requirements
- VIs and programming examples for LabVIEW are available
|Qty. Discount||1||25 ||100 |
|Saving %||- ||15%||28%|
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 June, 2012.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
View PDF Datasheet
View Additional Datasheet