TC55472 GUI Controller for Kyocera Display (Optrex) F-55472 Series and Newhaven Display NHD-C12864WO Series 128x64 LCDs. The TC55472 controller provides the Graphical User Interface (GUI) for connecting Kyocera Display (former Optrex) F-55472
Series and Newhaven Display NHD-C12864WO
Series 128x64 COG Monochrome (F)STN Graphic LCD display with the target development board. This controller allows user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows displaying both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC55472 uses an ATMEGA16
microcontroller and external AT24C512
serial EEPROM. The controller can be used as a development board and reprogrammed via AVRISP
device or production. This board can accept 3.3 - 12 VDC supply.
TC55472 includes a CD-ROM with supporting documentation (one per order).
- Supports Kyocera Display F-55472 Series 128x64 LCD displays
- Supports Newhaven Display NHD-C12864WO Series 128x64 LCD displays
- RS-232 communication interface PC and TTL (8051 Family, Basic Stamp, PIC, or TTL Compatible)
- Nine programmable baud rates
- 512k bites external EEPROM
- Touch screen controller
- AVRISP Interface
- Draw/Clear Line/Rectangle/Circle
- 5-9 VDC voltage regulator
- Software controls contrast, backlight ON/OFF, display ON/OFF, default power-up settings
- 10 port pins of ATmega16 microcontroller (PA4, PA5, PA6, PA7, PC2, PC3, PD4, PD5, PD6, PD7) are available for your personal use
- 3 integrated fonts: 5x7, 8x14, 8x14 Bold (custom fonts are available)
- Can be used as development board or production
- The firmware can be customized for particular application
- The hardware can be modified for specific OEM requirements
- VIs and programming examples for LabVIEW are available
|Qty. Discount||1||25 ||100 |
|Saving %||- ||15%||28%|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 August, 2010.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
View PDF Datasheet