TC55149S GUI Controller for Kyocera Display (Optrex) T-55149 LCDs. The TC55149S controller supports Kyocera Display (former Optrex) T-55149
Series 24x400 TFT Transflective Color Graphic LCDs. This controller allows user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows displaying both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC55149S utilizes AT32UC3B0256
microcontroller and external 64Mbit serial flash. This board can accept 3.3 - 15 VDC supply.
TC55149S includes a CD-ROM with supporting documentation (one per order) and DB-9 to 10 pin IDC adapter cable.
- Serial communication interface PC (RS-232 or USB) and TTL
- Seven programmable baud rates
- 64Mbit Flash Memory for fonts, bitmaps and GUI storage
- Touch screen controller
- Individual Pixel Control
- Draw/Clear Line/Rectangle/Circle
- 3.3 VDC voltage regulator
- Software controls backlight ON/OFF, display ON/OFF
- Power up user defined settings (saved in the flash memory)
- 3 user-selectable fonts and 1 system font
- 180° Screen Rotation
- Flip screen horizontally/vertically
- The firmware can be customized for particular application
- The hardware can be modified for specific OEM requirements
- VIs and programming examples for LabVIEW are available
|Qty. Discount||1||25 ||100 |
|Saving %||- ||15%||28%|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 December, 2012.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
View PDF Datasheet
View Additional Datasheet