TC51900 GUI Controller for Kyocera Display (Optrex) F-51900 LCDs. The TC51900 controller provides full support for Kyocera Display (former Optrex) F-51900
320x240 CSTN Transmissive Color Graphic LCD with a 5.7-inch diagonal viewing area for characters and/or graphics display. This controller allows user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows displaying both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC51900 utilizes an ATMEGA325
color/monochrome LCD graphics controller and external 8Mbit serial flash. The device can be used as an "intelligent" LCD controller or as stand-alone controller. There is enough of flash and RAM memory in the controller on board to incorporate additional graphical commands or to customize the firmware for particular tasks.
TC51900 includes a 3-inch flat flex cable for connection with F-51900 LCD and a CD-ROM with supporting documentation (one per order).
- Serial communication interface PC (RS-232) and TTL
- Seven programmable baud rates
- 8Mbit Flash Memory for fonts, bitmaps and GUI storage
- Touch screen controller
- AVRISP Interface
- Individual Pixel Control
- Draw Line/Rectangle/Circle
- Hardware contrast adjustment
- Software controlled buzzer and backlight ON/OFF
- Power up user defined settings (saved in the flash memory)
- 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC voltage regulators
- Expanded LCD header
- Built-in high voltage inverter for CCFL backlight
- 2 user-selectable fonts
- 180Ã‚Â° Screen Rotation
- The firmware can be customized for particular application
- The hardware can be modified for specific OEM requirements
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 17 May, 2010.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
View PDF Datasheet