TC51854 GUI Controller for Kyocera Display (Optrex) F-51854 LCDs. The TC51854 controller provides full support for Kyocera Display (former Optrex) F-51854GNFJ-SLW-ABN
160x128 F-STN Monochrome Graphic Transflective LCD with a 4.7-inch diagonal viewing area for characters and/or graphics display. This controller allows user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows displaying both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC51854 uses an ATMEGA16
microcontrollers and a 4M bit AT45DB041B
Flash. The microcontroller can be reprogrammed at any time by using AVRISP
device. This board requires 9-12 VDC (recommended) and 250 mA power supply.
TC51854 includes a 3-inch flat flex cable for connection with F-51854 LCD and a CD-ROM with supporting documentation (one per order).
- RS-232 communication interface PC and TTL (8051 Family, Basic Stamp, PIC, or TTL Compatible)
- 4Mb Flash Memory
- Touch screen controller (Analog or 4x4 Onscreen Keypad w/Flip Option)
- AVRISP Interface
- Individual Pixel Control
- Draw/Clear Line/Rectangle/Circle
- 5 VDC voltage regulator
- 5 port pins of ATmega16 microcontroller (PA6, PD2, PD5, PD6, PD7) are available for your personal use
- 4 integrated fonts: 7 pixels (H), 14 pixels (H), 14 pixels (H) Bold, 22 pixels (H) (custom fonts are available)
- Multiple display modes: Normal, Reverse, Mixed can be freely mixed on the F-51854GNFJ-SLW-ABN LCD
- 180Ã‚Â° Screen Rotation
- Display Parallel Connection
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 13 November, 2005.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
View PDF Datasheet