TC51320 GUI Controller for Kyocera Display (Optrex) F-51320 LCDs. The TC51320 controller supports Kyocera Display (former Optrex) F-51320
Series 128x64 COG Monochrome STN Graphic LCDs. This controller allows user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows displaying both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC51320 uses an ATMEGA16
microcontroller and external AT24C512
serial EEPROM. The microcontroller can be reprogrammed at any time by using AVRISP
device. This board can accept 5 - 15 VDC supply.
TC51320 includes a CD-ROM with supporting documentation (one per order).
- RS-232 communication interface PC and TTL (8051 Family, Basic Stamp, PIC, or TTL Compatible)
- Nine programmable baud rates
- 512k bites external EEPROM
- Touch screen controller
- AVRISP Interface
- Draw/Clear Line/Rectangle/Circle
- 7-15 VDC voltage regulator (for F-51320GNY-LY-AFN 9 VDC is recommended)
- Software controls contrast, backlight ON/OFF, display ON/OFF
- 8 port pins of ATmega16 microcontroller (PA6, PA7, PC2, PC3, PD4, PD5, PD6, PD7) are available for your personal use
- Horizontal Scrolling Bar (25 characters max.)
- 3 integrated fonts: 5x7, 8x14, 8x14 Bold (custom fonts are available)
- The firmware can be customized for particular application
- The hardware can be modified for specific OEM requirements
- VIs and programming examples for LabVIEW are available
|Qty. Discount||1||25 ||100 |
|Saving %||- ||15%||28%|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 22 October, 2007.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
View PDF Datasheet
View Additional Datasheet