TC405/851 GUI Controller for Kyocera Display (Optrex) F-51405 & F-51851 LCDs. The TC405/851 controller supports Kyocera Display (former Optrex) F-51405
Series 240x64 COG Monochrome STN Graphic LCDs. This controller allows user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows displaying both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC405/851 uses an ATMEGA32
microcontroller and a 4M bit AT45DB041B
Flash. The microcontroller can be reprogrammed at any time by using AVRISP
device. This board can accept 5 - 20 VDC supply.
TC405/851 includes a CD-ROM with supporting documentation (one per order) and DB-9 to 10 pin IDC adapter cable.
- RS-232 communication interface PC and TTL
- Optional Bluetooth communication interface
- Nine programmable baud rates
- 4Mb Flash Memory
- Touch screen controller
- AVRISP Interface
- Draw/Clear Line/Rectangle/Circle
- 5 VDC voltage regulator
- Software controls LCD contrast, backlight ON/OFF, display ON/OFF
- Hardware contrast adjustment
- Multiple display modes: Normal, Reverse, Mixed
- 4 integrated fonts: 7 pixels (H), 14 pixels (H), 14 pixels (H) Bold, 22 pixels (H) (custom fonts are available)
- The firmware can be customized for particular application
- The hardware can be modified for specific OEM requirements
- VIs and programming examples for LabVIEW are available
|Qty. Discount||1||25 ||100 |
|Saving %||- ||15%||28%|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 11 March, 2009.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
View PDF Datasheet