Touch Screen RS232 Controller for 5-Wire Analog Resistive Touch Panels.
The Touch Screen Controller communicates with PC directly through RS232 serial port. It comes complete with 16-inch (controller to touch panel) extension cable and 5.9 feet (controller to serial port) RS232 cable. The touch panel driver emulates mouse left and right button function, supports handwriting-recognition technology and supports operation systems including Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP / XP Tablet PC Edition / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1, Windows CE2.12 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0 / 2013 / .NET, DOS, Linux and iMac.
- Calibration: Fast full oriental 4 points position
- Compensation: Accuracy 25 points linearity position, Edge compensation
- Draw Test: Position and linearity verification
- Mouse Emulator: Right / Left button emulation, Normal / Click on touch / Click on release mode, Auto right button
- Display Support: Support monitor / display rotation, Support multiple monitor / display, Support QVGA and Half-VGA function, Support split monitor
- Handwriting Feature Support: Support handwriting-recognition technology
- Power requirements: +5VDC, typical 70mA
- Operating temperature: -20° C to 70° C
- Storage Temperature: -30° C to 85° C
- Relative Humidity: 95% at 60° C
- Protocol: RS232 Model: 9600 bauds, None parity, 8 bits data, 1 stop bit
- Resolution: 2048 X 2048
- Accuracy Tolerance: Max. +/- 0.5% tolerance
- Report rate: Max. 160 points/sec, automatically adjust in 3 rates: 40, 80, 160, ensure data stability
- Response time: Max. 24 ms, automatically adjust in 3 rate times: 6ms, 18ms, 24ms
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC-B, CE
- Pin Out Definition: X, Y, X, Y
- Panel resistance: 50 ~ 900 ohm (pin to pin on the same layer)
- Dimensions (L x W): 68.0 mm (2.68 in) x 20.3 mm (0.80 in)
- Warranty: 2 years
TouchKit Drivers & Software:
|Qty. Discount||1||25 ||100 |
|Saving %||- ||12%||48%|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 17 September, 2007.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
View PDF Datasheet