Touch Screen HID USB Controller for 4-Wire Analog Resistive Touch Panels.
The Touch Screen Controller communicates with PC directly through USB port. This controller is Human Interface Device (HID) compliant and may be used with any device which has HID drivers and supports USB communication. It comes complete with 11-inch (controller to touch panel) extension cable and 5.5 feet (controller to computer) USB cable.
- Power requirements: +5VDC, typical 70mA
- Operating temperature: -20° C to 70° C
- Storage Temperature: -30° C to 85° C
- Relative Humidity: 95% at 60° C
- Protocol: USB 1.1 Low speed
- Data Output: HID Compliant
- Resolution: 2048 X 2048
- Accuracy Tolerance: Max. +/- 0.5% tolerance
- Report rate: Max. 160 points/sec, automatically adjust in 3 rates: 40, 80, 160, ensure data stability
- Response time: Max. 24 ms, automatically adjust in 3 rate times: 6ms, 18ms, 24ms
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC-B, CE
- Pin Out Definition: X, Y, X, Y
- Panel resistance: 50 ~ 900 ohm (pin to pin on the same layer)
- Dimensions (L x W): 68 mm (2.7 in) x 20 mm (0.79 in)
- Warranty: 2 years
Optional Hardware (sold separately):
- 1.00 mm to 2.54 mm 4-Wire Adapter Cable - P/N: TXC-4W-1.0
|Qty. Discount||1||25 ||100 |
|Saving %||- ||15%||42%|
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 25 August, 2013.
View PDF Datasheet